Formcraft’s range of permanent formwork systems provide great solutions for achieving structural, thermal, fire and sound transfer specifications. The lightweight and optionally insulated concrete wall systems easily outperform traditional construction methods.
Formcraft’s permanent formwork systems are used on a wide range of projects including high rise apartments, hotels, mixed-use developments, hospitals, schools, police stations, architectural homes, aged care and student accommodation. Applications of our wall systems include external walls, internal walls, deep beams, party walls, lift shafts, shear walls, stair wells, retaining walls and pools.
for Commercial Projects (FastForm Walls)
- Formcraft produces detailed shop drawings for each project before customising each wall so that it is precisely prepared ready for assembly before it arrives on site. Because of this on-site waste is dramatically reduced.
- Faster to erect than traditional blockwork which leads to reduced cycle time.
- Far more cost effective than precast concrete.
- No internal steel components that could rust.
- Lightweight and flat-packed materials resulting in reduced cranage, less site handling and enables faster cycle times.
for Residential Projects (FormPro Walls & FormDeck Slabs)
- Materials are flat-packed for easy assembly.
- Reduced site handling and potentially no need for cranage.
- Inbuilt insulation of the FormPro & FormDeck systems meaning reduced installation time and material costs.
- No need for additional battens and insulation to achieve BCA compliance for thermal, fire and sound specifications.
- Rapid assembly & installation on site. Components fit together easily and quickly.
- Services can be easily installed by chasing into FormPro EPS panels and by utilising channels in FormDeck formwork, saving time and cost.
- Additional cost savings are derived from earlier occupancy and a low maintenance environment.
- The FormDeck slab system allows for significantly reduced concrete usage and weight due to the T-beam design.
A quote from Formcraft includes all required components from the start, so you know you can in turn quote your client accurately with no surprises.
Formcraft provides you with everything you need to design using our systems through our detailed Design Guide which covers specification, certification, performance, standard details with corresponding CAD files. Formcraft also offers project coordination assistance and in-house shop drawing and scheduling services.