Formcraft’s wall systems provide the option of using either 6mm fibre cement (FC) boards or 60mm insulated EPS panels on each side of the concrete cavity. The ability to use combinations of EPS and FC panels in the wall system broadens the scope for construction of walls with a range of R values, sound transmission coefficients, fire ratings and overall thicknesses for different structural applications.
Formcraft’s permanent formwork systems are used on a wide range of projects including high rise apartments, hotels, mixed-use developments, hospitals, schools, police stations, architectural homes, aged care and student accommodation. Applications of our wall systems include external walls, internal walls, deep beams, party walls, lift shafts, shear walls, stair wells, retaining walls and pools.
for Commercial Projects (FastForm Walls)
- The FastForm wall system is manufactured specifically to architectural drawings and is delivered on site ready to install.
- FastForm walls are up to 30% thinner than traditional block/brick walls which lead to the opportunity for increased floor space.
- As compliant, lightweight load-bearing permanent formwork, the wall system is available in a range of panel thicknesses and is suitable for a variety of applications.
- Faster to erect than traditional blockwork, leading to reduced cycle times.
- Far more cost effective than precast concrete.
- Acoustic and fire rating exceeding BCA requirements.
for Residential Projects (FormPro Walls & FormDeck Slabs)
- FormDeck & FormPro create a monolithic superstructure with superior structural performance.
- Heating and cooling costs are substantially reduced though exceptional thermal performance. The FormPro wall system achieves R-Values up to R3.6 while the FormDeck slab system R-Values range from R3.8 to R6.0.
- Inbuilt insulation of the FormPro & FormDeck systems save on installation time and additional material costs.
- Excellent impact sound reduction of EPS.
- Additional cost savings are derived from earlier occupancy and a low maintenance environment.
- Sustainable/Green Buildings that use fewer natural resources and provide ongoing energy savings.
Formcraft provides you with everything you need to design using our systems through our detailed design guides which cover specification, certification, performance and standard details with corresponding CAD files.